Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Makita LCT300W Cordless Drill / Driver Set

I definitely have a preferred brand when it comes to power tools. Granted, I have power tools from Black and Decker to Craftsman depending on pricing and particular needs when I needed a particular tool. But, I do try to stick with Makita Power Tools if I can at all help it. First, when I’m working on a large jobsite, it’s easier to narrow down my tools from other people’s tools, second they look cooler, and third, I’ve just personally had better experiences with Makita tools. They haven’t really broken down on me, and I can’t say the same for some American brands. That brings me to the Makita LCT300W Cordless Drill and Nail Gun Set.




I doubt I would put all my eggs in one basket and buy a three in one power tool set from any other manufacturer other than Makita. They have earned my trust with will made tools that seem to work no matter how many times I drop them. Makita has packed a lot in this set so I’ll cover each power tool individually, let’s start with the Makita Power Drill.

The Makita Power Drill is a two speed drill. At its peak, the Makita Power Drill included in the Three Piece Makita LCT300W Power Tool Kit can deliver as much as 450 lbs. of torque even though it only weighs about 3.5 lbs! That’s quite a bit of power in such a small package! This drill is definitely a good thing to have on hand at any construction site or your own home.
The Makita Electric Hammer Gun is a variable speed impact driver. You can hammer in nails with as much as 280 lbs. in torque to power through jobs that might otherwise have taken hours to complete. Once again, Makita packed a lot of power in a small drill, a 2.8 lb. drill to be exact.

Finally we have the lithium ion battery. This battery is very energy efficient, even earning an Energy Star rating!

The battery is the real deal sealer here though. The battery can run the flashlight for as long as two continuous hour and will run the drill and hammer all day long! If you do happen to run out of battery power in the middle of a job just plug the battery in to the charger and grab a soda or a Monster energy drink. It will be charged in 15 minutes, just long enough for you to recharge your own batteries.

No comments:

Post a Comment